Dual 2-way microphone splitter module with phantom. This module is designed to be driven from a 150 ohm microphone source and loaded by the typical 1kohm input impedance of microphone preamplifiers. It can be used with balanced or unbalanced sources and/or loads since both primary and secondary are fully balanced. A 30dB magnetic shield package is standard.
- Provides additional, isolated balanced output as mic splitter
- Solves transformerless preamp RFI and CMRR problems
- High common-mode rejection of 130dB at 60Hz
- Excellent frequency response and time domain performance
- Provides support circuitry for phantom powered microphones