Dual direct box isolator, when loaded by the 1kohms input impedance typical of mic preamplifiers, this isolator has a 140kohms input impedance, making it ideal for high impedance sources. It can be used with or without an active buffer as a direct box for electric guitars or synthesizers. 30dB magnetic shielding is standard.
- Converts unbalanced line levels to balanced mic level output
- Stops hum and buzz problems in musical instrument hook-ups
- Allows use of long cables without high frequency loss
- High common-mode rejection 100dB at 60Hz
- Excellent frequency response and time domain performance