Single-channel audio input isolator, when used in an unbalanced audio consumer interface, this isolator not only eliminates hum and buzz but also enhances audio quality by reducing spectral contamination, due to ultrasonic and RF interference. To avoid excessive high frequency losses, no more than 3ft of cable should be used on its output. Wide bandwidth -3dB at 0.25Hz and 50kHz.
- Eliminates the inherent ground noise coupling mechanism
- Common-mode ground noise rejection of 95dB at 60Hz
- Wide bandwidth -3dB at 0.25Hz and 50kHz
- Handles signals up to 7V at 20Hz or 11V at 30Hz
- Input impedance is 49kohms when driving a typical 47kohms input