The Videotek® APM-215 stereo audio program monitor provides superior audio fidelity from a sleek 1RU package. Designed for ease of integration with Videotek® test and measurement instruments, including VTM Series™ multiformat monitors and TVM Series™ multiformat signal analyzers, via a looping input connection and provided 37-pin audio adapter cable, the APM-215 is an ideal multipurpose monitor.
The APM-215 monitor’s high-quality audio and low distortion are attained using a two-way speaker system with a wide volume control range with balance adjustment. Front-panel, direct-input mode switching allows the selection of stereo monitoring for up to 10 different channels. Two 10-segment, color LED bargraph meters are provided, as well as a phase indication LED. A front-panel headphone jack mutes the speaker output for isolated listening requirements.
Shielding permits use adjacent to waveform or picture monitors without magnetic interference, making the APM-215 ideally suited for use in remote vans, editing suites, VTR monitor bridges or any system that requires high-quality, professional aural monitoring of stereo audio signals.
- Ten analog inputs, balanced
- Two XLR input connectors, 50k ohms, balanced
- Eight inputs via looping 37-pin D-sub connectors, 40k ohms, balanced
- Direct connection adapter cable for easy installation with VTM Series, TVM Series, VTM-2000, or VTM-2400
- Two 10-segment color bar graphs with selectable response (peak and average)
- Four input reference level selections (-6, 0, +4, +8 dBv)
- 98 dB SPL at two feet
- Excellent high frequency response for positive detection of background whine and noise
- Indication of phase/polarity problems
- Stereo headphone jack, 1/4inch.
- Magnetic shielding for unrestricted installation location
- 1RU (1.75 in.) rackmountable