The Selenio 6800+™ 2RU Frame (FR6822+QXFE), featuring an integrated Ethernet resource card, is the next-generation platform in the best-selling Selenio 6800+ modular core processing series. This frame is designed to offer broadcast facilities advanced baseline communication and control of their networks via a built-in Web server.
The FR6822+QXFE frames are capable of housing any mix of signal types, including 3G\HD\SD-SDI, DVB-ASI, single- and multimode fiber optics, AES/EBU (balanced and unbalanced), analog video and analog audio. There are 20 slots for single- or multi-slot modules, with mating back connectors providing superior density of up to 20 modules in a single 2RU frame.
- Direct Ethernet connectivity (10/100Base-T) to the frame, allowing reduced slot space and device control by SNMP third-party, HTTP Web browser and CCS™ applications
- Module communication via an internal high-speed data bus for thumbnail and enhanced alarm monitoring on Q-SEE™-compliant modules
- Capacity to hold up to 20 single-slot modules or equivalent, in any combination of module types
- Support for a wide array of input/output types, including analog video and audio, 3G\HD\SD\ASI-SDI, AES audio (balanced and unbalanced), fiber optics, Ethernet, serial data and RF
- Hot-swappable front and back modules with front access
- Backward-compatibility with all modules that operate on Selenio 6800+ QXF, XF and DM frames
- Light weight for outside broadcast applications
- Full Q-SEE support, including thumbnails, customizable alarms, waveform and vectorscope monitoring, and MPEG-4 streaming, for up to eight external inputs via the QSEE6800+HST module
- Frame video genlock loop, high-performance passive loop-through
- Support for two hot-swappable, redundant power supplies, each independently able to handle the complete frame power load (120 W); AC and DC power supplies can be mixed within one frame
- Integral fan cooling with front-to-back primary airflow designed to support full load at 122°F (50°C) ambient, with no thermal stacking limitations
- A variety of control methods to suit every operational environment: card-edge, CCS Navigator (PC-based control over Ethernet), HTTP Web browser, or third-party control systems via published SNMP MIBs for Selenio 6800+ modules