The DAPM6802+D is a configurable, cost-effective and easy-to-use dual SDI channel audio processing module for managing DTS Neural Loudness Control and DTS Neural Surround™ processing.
Supporting dual independent SDI audio streams on a single card, the flexible DAPM6802+D can be configured to support a wide variety of multichannel applications.
The DAPM6802+D features DTS Neural Loudness Control and DTS Neural Surround™ UpMix, DownMix and MultiMerge technology to deliver unparalleled audio processing capabilities. This leading-edge loudness management processing technology delivers a natural, open quality sound not found in audio processed via traditional multiband compression technology.
DTS technology features can easily be added to the DAPM6802+D module via Software Key licensing options.
Additionally, the DAPM6802+RLYT back module is offered as a dedicated back module to support input-to-output Relay Bypass for audio applications.
- Dual HD/SD-SDI input and output capability
- HD/SD-SDI-compliant bypass relay
- Two fully independent SDI channels with multiple channels of embedded audio
- Virtual audio stream interface for simplified configuration and control
- DTS Neural Loudness Control on each output stream
- Dual Surround Sound processors for implementing DTS Neural Surround™ UpMix, DownMix and MultiMerge
- Surround Field Protection using DTS Neural Surround™ MultiMerge ensures smooth, consistent Surround Sound output, while input switches between stereo and surround sound sources
- Dynamic DTS license allocation
- Automatic audio/video delay alignment for consistent lip synchronization
- Automation control for dynamic on-air changes to loudness control profile
- Q-SEE™-compliant thumbnails and alarms
- Custom Loudness Control and UpMix/DownMix/MultiMerge presets
- Custom GPI and parameter scripting support