The ADC6800+A4BCD is an analog-to-digital audio converter with delay that converts four channels of analog audio to two AES digital outputs in balanced and unbalanced formats.
Optimized for the 6800+™ core processing platform, the module is ideal for solving audio sampling delay and synchronization problems. It supports insertion of both a fixed and variable delay to ensure proper synchronization between video and audio.
The ADC6800+A4BCD module can be controlled at the card edge, or controlled and monitored via the CCS Navigator™ software applications, HTTP web browser, NUCLEUS™ hardware control panels or third-party SNMP-based control applicaions.
- Fixed delay operation of up to 1.3 sec @ 48 kHz
- 32/48/96 kHz sampling capability
- Selectable 16-, 20- and 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Four balanced analog audio inputs, 600 ohms or high impedance (jumper selectable)
- Two AES outputs (both balanced and unbalanced formats simultaneously available)
- Internal audio processing amplifier
- Channel ID tone generators (750 Hz, 1.5 kHz, 3 kHz, and 6 kHz)
- Near clipping/no signal/tone indication
- Selectable delay adjustment for each input channel
- External DARS reference input (video reference can be drawn from the frame)
- Supports card-edge and remote control of module (via CCS Navigator, web browser and third-party SNMP-based control systems)