Rackmount enclosures are durable and support up to 1728 fibers. Rack enclosures work with standard 19” and 23” equipment racks and are designed to work with standard LGX adapter panels. HellermannTyton offers standard and GSA compliant rack mount enclosures. GSA compliant enclosures meet Trade Agreement Act (TAA) requirements, making them acceptable for use in US government projects.
Rack mount fiber enclosures provide a secure termination solution for LAN applications and are compatible with standard 19” and 23” equipment racks. Rack mount enclosures accommodate up to 2304 fibers, mount easily and provide easy cable routing access inside the enclosure. Choose from enclosure options to accommodate 3, 6 or 12 standard LGX-style adapter panels.
- Accepts 12 adapter panels
- Metal construction
- Removable front and rear covers provide easy access to cables.
- Slide-out tray with easy-to-grip raised edge.
- Cable management spools for effective slack management.
- Optional splice trays to assist with cable splicing.
- Panel positioning for easier patch cords access.
- Round edge plastic fiber saddles for easier patch-cord routing.
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B standards