The CAPWATCH harnesses the power of next generation alerting tools and brings them to the public. CAPWATCH receives official government-originated alert data via the internet (high speed internet connection required). CAPWATCH is highly configurable to respond only to the alert types and locations that you are interested in – no more false positive alerts from half a state away. CAPWATCH allows administrators to generate your own alerts locally.
- Multilingual text-to-speech (TTS) technology allows the alert information to be transmitted through existing public address and intercom systems
- Advanced alert information, including event details and instructions can be displayed on digital signage when used in conjunction with the optional LED signboard
- Email capabilities enable communication tools to inform a wider audience nearly instantly of impending hazardous situations and instructions to help mitigate risk
- Uniform alert information is provided across alerting methods to avoid confusion or conflicting information
- External warning devices can be triggered using the unit’s relay feature to provide additional audiovisual notifications