Modular Real Time Video and Audio Processing. Process, distribute, convert and analyze any type of uncompressed video and audio signals.
Synapse is the industry’s most powerful and comprehensive audio and video processing system. Synapse modules make it possible to process, distribute, convert or analyse any type of uncompressed video and audio signal. Some examples: frame synchronization, video up & down conversion, audio (de)embedding, Dolby processing, integrity checking, logo insertion, multiviewing, etc.
- Flexible - Using the right combination of cards makes it possible to create any kind of transmission chain you could possibly want. This flexibility makes any type of processing job possible.
- Massive processing power - Not limited by a single function but integrating a wide variety of functions combined on a single processing board, resulting in lower footprint in power consumption and space.
- Easy deployment, low wiring - The frame has an internal add-on bus which can transport audio from one card to the other internally without any external wiring. Less wiring means easy deployment.
- Easy to use and intuitive interface - Configuration and control of Synapse is done via Cortex (FOC) or Cerebrum in an intuitive and easy to use graphical user interface.
- Lower cost of ownership - Synapse is based on a single form factor. This will protect your investment and makes swapping cards between frames possible when systems change, or the infrastructure is dynamic like in OB-vans.