is an HD & SD SDI Timecode Decoder and Generator. The HD-491/SD
accepts an SDI signal, decodes the RP-188 or D-VITC and produces either a SMPTE or EBU LTC output. Simultaneously, the unit produces an ESE timecode output which can be used to drive new or existing clock systems. A selectable (reclocked or non-reclocked) SDI video loop output is also provided.
can also be used as a Translator (for shuttle speed applications) or can be jammed and used as a Generator (real-time applications). The HD-491/SD
is also capable of transposing RP-188 or D-VITC User Bits into one of multiple different Date formats.
is easily configured using either the front panel controls or the front panel mounted USB port with the supplied PC software.
- Reads RP-188 or D-VITC Timecode from SDI Video
- Generates LTC (auto SMPTE/EBU selection)
- ESE TC90 Output for driving remote displays
- Accepts All Common HD & SD SDI Signals
- Automatically detects SD or HD Format
- SDI Loop Output (Reclocking Selectable)
- USB Port for Configuration from PC
- Universal Power Supply (86-264 VAC)
- List of Options Available on the HD-491/SD Webpage