The HD-275/SD/1 is an HD & SD IRIG Time Code Video Inserter. The unit reads IRIG-A, IRIG-B or IRIG-G in either AM or TTL(DCLS) formats. The IRIG time is inserted onto an SDI video signal. Additionally, up to 30 characters of user defined text may be inserted into the video. Two independent character windows are available and can be used to insert Time, Time + Milliseconds and/or User Defined Text. Ten different font sizes are available and the characters may be located anywhere on the video using the horizontal & vertical controls. Included font colors are Grayscale along with six solid colors (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue & Violet).
The unit is easily configured using the front panel controls or the front panel mounted USB port with the supplied PC software. The front panel controls consist of four push buttons used to navigate the various setup menus that are displayed on a 16 x 2 character LCD display. The USB port and the PC software provide a user-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) used to configure the unit.
The HD-455/SD/1 may be ordered with up to six independent video channels. Additionally, versions that read other timecodes are available (HD-455/SD/1 reads and displays SMPTE/EBU timecode with Frames for editing purposes and HD-266/SD/1 reads ESE or SMPTE/EBU timecode and inserts Time & Date).
- Automatically detects SD or HD Format
- Two Independent Character Windows
- Accepts All Common HD & SD SDI Signals
- 1 to 6 Independent Video Channels Available
- Inserts Time & Date onto SDI Video Signal
- Reads IRIG-A, B, or G Timecode in AM or TTL(DCLS) Formats
- Displays Time or Time + Milliseconds
- LCD Status & Setup Display
- Several Options and Custom Features Available
- Universal Power Supply (86-264 VAC)
- Product Options:
- DC---DC Operation: Requires the unit to be powered from a DC source exclusively, typically +12 to +35 VDC.
- P---19" Front Panel (Rack Mount): Designed for mounting into a standard equipment rack. Panel is 1/8" clear or black anodized Aluminum and chassis is 5" - 10" deep.
- P2Dual Rack Mount: Allows specific units to be mounted side-by-side on a single Rack Mount panel.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.