The ES-71 converts SMPTE/EBU LTC code or ESE time code to a USB interface. The device is powered by the USB interface and is intended for computer time synchronization. The unit features four modes of operation, which may be selected by DIP switch or by software: ESE time code, or ltc real time with 3 selectable date formats (Leitch, SMPTE 309M or ESE).
- Dongle measures 5" L x 1.2" W x 1" H
- 4 time code modes
- Error detect and correction (switchable)
- Time sync software provided
- Linux real-time mode provided
- Powered by USB interface
- DIP switch or software mode configuration