The ES-453UE is a microprocessor-based SMPTE Time Code display. This unit reads in both forward and reverse direction, from 1/20 to 10x play-speed. The unit features a .56" high yellow LED display and comes standard in a desk-top case (rack-mount chassis optional). The unit displays Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Frames, or may be switched to display User Bit digits.
If the ESE Time Code Output option is ordered on the ES-453UE, a rear-mounted BNC connector will provide access to the TC89™ output of Hours, Minutes and Seconds. Up to 100 slave units may be driven, up to 4000' away. If the RS-232 Output option is ordered on the ES-453UE, the Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Frames, User Bits and Flag bits are output once-per-frame using ESE Format "C". A rear-mounted DB-9 connector is provided.
- Reads SMPTE & EBU Time Codes
- Bi-Directional Reading, 1/20 to 10x play-speed
- Reads Time and User Bits
- 0.56" Yellow LED display
- Drop-Frame Mode Indicator
- Error Bypass & Error Indicator
- "Hold" Control
- Product Options:
- Black---Black Anodized Front Panel. Option 'P' is required.
- ESE---ESE Time Code Output: An ESE Time Code output is provided allowing the unit to drive ESE Time Code Slaves.
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- P---19" Front Panel (Rack Mount): Designed for mounting into a standard equipment rack. Panel is 1/8" black anodized Aluminum and chassis is 5" - 10" deep.
- RS---RS-232C Output: Computer Interface allows the time code data to be shared with a computer. RS-422A may be specified.
- TZ---Time Zone Offset: Internal DIP switch allows the hours (and half-hour) to be independently offset to any time zone.
- UL--- "UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.