The ES-297 is a small IRIG-B Time Code display designed to fit in a console mount application. Rear-mounted connector terminals provide access to various mode functions such as Time Zone offset and 12/24 Hour format and display blanking.
- Reads IRIG-B Time Code
- BNC Connector Input
- Six .4" Red LED Displays
- Time Zone Offset
- Switchable Between 12 & 24 Hour Format Display
- UL, DC & 220-240 VAC options available (110-120 VAC is standard)
- Product Options:
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
TZ---Time Zone Offset: Internal DIP switch allows the hours (and half-hour) to be independently offset to any time zone.
- V---DC Power: 12 VDC Power Input replaces 110 VAC.