provides a practical method of putting accurate time information onto a network. The unit reads ESE or SMPTE/EBU time codes. The NTP output is provided on a 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connector. The ES-289E
is housed in a rugged black anodized desktop enclosure. A voltage-controlled temperature-compensated crystal oscillator is used to maintain the accuracy of the time code outputs when lock is lost.
is an IPV4/IPV6 compatible NTP Time Server. NTP clients can authenticate the NTP server with MD5 or SHA1 Symmetric Key Authentication. SNMP V1, V2 and V3 support allows specified users to be notified if a cold boot occurs, if Time Code Lock is lost or gained, or if NTP Authentication failed. The web server of the ES-289E
can operate in two modes: HTTP or HTTPS. The HTTPS mode has the advantage of all information going to and coming from the server being encrypted.
- NTP Time Code Output: Ethernet 10/100 Base-T (RJ-45)
- ESE or SMPTE/EBU Time Code Input (BNC)
- Status LED's
- Lock Status Output
- Regenerated TC90 Time Code Output (BNC)
- Embedded web page or a telnet session
- TTL lock output status
- IPv6 Compatible
- Supports Authentication
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
- P2Dual Rack Mount: Allows specific units to be mounted side-by-side on a single Rack Mount panel.
- P---19" Front Panel (Rack Mount): Designed for mounting into a standard equipment rack. Panel is 1/8"
clear or black anodized Aluminum and chassis is 5" - 10" deep.
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- BBU---Battery Back-Up: An internal Gel-Cell battery is provided capable of maintaining the unit's microprocessor for up to a 4-hour power outage.