The ES-279U/9 is a remote display unit which will decode and display 9 digits of time (Day of Year and Hours and Minutes and Seconds). The ES-279U/6 displays 6 digits of time (Hours and Minutes and Seconds). These units read from a source of IRIG (A or B or E) or NASA-36 or XR3 or 2137 time codes and are housed in a wall-mount enclosure.
- Reads IRIG (A, B, or E), NASA-36, XR3 or 2137 Time Codes
- 4.0" red LED displays
- Error bypass ensures smooth readout when reading recorded code
- Wide range (100 mVPP-10 VPP) AGC input (terminal block input)
- Wall-mount enclosure
- DC power option
- Time Zone option
- 220-240 VAC (110-120 VAC is standard) & UL options available
- Product Options:
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
TZ---Time Zone Offset: Internal DIP switch allows the hours (and half-hour) to be independently offset to any time zone.
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- Green--Green LED Displays
- DC---DC Operation: Requires the unit to be powered from a DC source exclusively, typically +12 to +35 VDC.
- CW---Ceiling/Wall Mount Bracket
- Blue---Blue LED Displays
- Amber---Amber LED Displays