is a remote display unit which will decode and display 9 digits of time (Day of Year, Hours, Minutes and Seconds) and is housed in a single height rack-mount enclosure. The LX-270U/6
displays 6 digits of time (Hours, Minutes and Seconds) while the LX-270U/9
displays 9 digits (Day of Year, Hours, Minutes and Seconds) and are housed in a rugged, attractive black-powdercoated aluminum desktop enclosure. All units read from a source of IRIG (A, B, or E), NASA-36, XR3 or 2137 time codes
- Reads IRIG (A, B, or E), NASA-36, XR3 or 2137 Time Codes
- .56" Yellow LED displays
- Error bypass ensures smooth readout when reading recorded code
- Wide range (100 mVPP - 10 VPP) AGC input
- BNC input connector
- 19" rack or Desk-Top enclosure
- DC power option
- Time Zone option
- TC89 ESE timecode or RS-232 output option (ES-270U/9)
- 220-240 VAC (110-120 VAC is standard) & UL options available
- Product Options:
- Clear---Clear Anodized Front Panel
- DC---DC Operation: Requires the unit to be powered from a DC source exclusively, typically +12 to +35 VDC.
- ESE---ESE Time Code Output: An ESE Time Code output is provided allowing the unit to drive ESE Time Code Slaves.
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- QConsole Mount: The unit is housed in an enclosure 8" deep, front panel is 3.5" x 9", 1/8" clear anodized aluminum.
- RSRS-232C Output: Computer Interface allows the time code data to be shared with a computer. RS-422A may be specified.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
- TZ---Time Zone Offset: Internal DIP switch allows the hours (and half-hour) to be independently offset to any time zone.