provides four independent 1x6 Video DA's in a single rack-mount enclosure. Each DA has loop-thru inputs and six isolated outputs, all accessible via BNC connectors. Screwdriver-adjustable Gain and Equalization controls are provided on the front of the case. Up to 1000 feet of cable may be compensated by adjusting the EQ trimmer. The Gain control provides an overall signal level adjustment of - 2 to +3 db. When the input is not looped thru to other equipment, a 75 ohm terminator should be used on the free input connector. Unused outputs need not be terminated.
- Four Independent Amplifier Channels
- BNC connectors
- Loop-thru video input
- 6 isolated outputs per channel (75 ohm)
- 10 MHz frequency response
- Gain & HF Equalization controls
- Single-rack Height Enclosure
- 220-240 VAC (110-120 VAC is standard) & UL options available
- Product Options:
- Clear---Clear Anodized Front Panel
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.