is a Quad 1x6 Audio Distribution Amplifier that accepts a balanced or unbalanced audio signal and produces exact copies of that signal. The outputs are isolated and have recessed gain controls. All inputs and outputs are accessible on terminal blocks for simple “permanent” installations. Or, if option “XLR” is specified, all inputs and outputs are available on XLR connectors for easy disconnect/reconnect.
- 4 independent isolated amplifiers, each with six outputs
- Terminal Block connector Input & Output (XLR optional)
- Variable Gain, adjustable for each amplifier, +18 db maximum
- Transformerless design
- May also be used for SMPTE & IRIG Time Codes
- 220-240 VAC (110-120 VAC is standard) & UL options available
- Product Options:
- Black---Black Anodized Front Panel.
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- MT---Multi-turn Potentiometers: Precision Multi-turn Potentiometers for Gain Control (Standard with the ES-246/XLR).
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
- XLR---XLR Connector: The AES audio BNC connector is replaced with an XLR connector.