is a 1 x 24 Video Distribution Amplifier combined with a 1 x 24 Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier. It is housed in a rack mounted cabinet which measures 3.5" high. Two BNC connectors provide a loop-thru video input; 24 BNC connectors provide isolated outputs. Both unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR audio inputs are provided. An RCA active loop output and 24 RCA DA outputs are provided per channel. All twelve outputs will deliver identical signals, and unused outputs need not be terminated.
- 24 isolated outputs
- BNC connectors for Video Input / Output, 75 Ohm
- RCA & XLR connectors for Stereo Audio Input
- RCA connectors for Stereo Audio output
- Loop-thru Video & Audio inputs
- 10 MHz Video frequency response
- Gain & High-frequency Video Equalization controls
- Gain controls for Audio
- 3.5" x 19" Rack-mount chassis
- 220-240 VAC (110-120 VAC is standard) & UL options available
- Product Options:
- Black---Black Anodized Front Panel.
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- P---19" Front Panel (Rack Mount): Designed for mounting into a standard equipment rack. Panel is 1/8" clear or black anodized Aluminum and chassis is 5" - 10" deep.
- W---3-Wire Power Cord: Recommended where static charges can occur. Standard on many units, otherwise a 2-wire cord is supplied.
- UL"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.