The ES-188F is an NTP Referenced Master Clock / Time Code Generator. It displays nine digits (Day of Year, Hour, Minute and Second) of time as received via a user selected NTP server. Simultaneously, the ES-188F generates several types of time code including SMPTE/EBU LTC, ESE-TC90/TC89, ASCII (RS-232C and USB), IRIG-B and a 1PPS signal. These outputs allow the ES-188F to easily interface with new or existing computers, automation and clock systems.
Software supplied with the ES-188F permits users to continuously update a computer's Windows' clock to the time available on the USB port. Other features allow the user to select SMPTE mode (DF, NDF, EBU and Real Time), offset the Time Zone displayed and output by the ES-188F and advance or delay the time output for various synchronizing purposes.
- SMPTE-LTC/EBU, ESE, IRIG-B, ASCII (RS-232 and USB) Time Code Outputs
- NTP Input Port (RJ-45, IPv6)
- Supports Authentication
- Universal Power Supply (90-264 VAC)
- Optional 10 MHz Reference Input - Option "EXT"
- Optional Rubidium Oscillator - Option "Rb"
- 1 PPS (Pulse-Per-Second) Output
- Front Panel Nine Digit 0.56" Yellow LED Display
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time Correction
- Time Zone Offset
- +/- 10 Second Offset
- Configuration via RS-232, USB or Embedded Web Page (Secure and Normal)
- PC Control Panel Software available via web download
- Coin-Cell Time Backup
- Flash memory backup of user settings
- 1.75" Rackmount Enclosure