is a crystal-based Master Clock / Time Code Generator. The unit employs a temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) which provides the ES-160E
with an accuracy of one second per month. Six .56" yellow LED's display real time while the unit simultaneously generates several types of time code.
The dual battery backup provides a Coin Cell for backing up the User settings, and a Gel-Cell for a 4-hour operational backup. The ESE & ASCII outputs are operational when running on battery.
- ESE, SMPTE/EBU & ASCII time code outputs
- 1 PPS (pulse-per-second) output
- 12 or 24 hour display
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time correction
- Dual battery backup (Coin-Cell & Gel-Cell)
- External Time Sync input
- Video input for SMPTE/EBU synchronization
- Configuration via RS-232 & USB
- NTP Output Port Option (RJ-45, IPv6)
- Universal Power Supply
- 1.75" Rackmount enclosure
- Product Options
- Clear - Clear Anodized Front Panel
- DC - DC Operation: Requires the unit to be powered from a DC source exclusively, typically +12 to +35 VDC.
- HR - Relay Contact Closure: A contact closure occurs at the top of each Hour. Hour and 1/2 Hour closure may be ordered on some products. Relay contacts are rated at 10-Watts maximum load, 500mA maximum switching current.
- NTP6 - NTP Time Server: Network Time Protocol Output with IPv6 & Network Control input via Ethernet (10/100Base-T, RJ-45).
- UL - "UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.