Garden Grove, CA. - I would like to take this moment and thank you for coming to our booth at the InfoComm 2013 show in Orlando. For those who were not in attendance, the show’s exhibitors did not disappoint in revealing the latest in commercial integrated AV trends.
This year, we were pleased to share with you the latest in our 3D materials, multi-projector stacking processors, whiteboard-projection Screens and our high-end retractable electric brands. We also used this opportunity to build the buzz about our new rental & staging product as well as dedicated projection screens for the Residential Custom Install channel as a prelude to the coming CEDIA show in Denver. Here is a quick breakdown with links:
• AirBright 5D, 3D/2D polarized projection screen
• Airflex5D-60, multi-projector stacking processor
• Insta-DE2, pliable whiteboard-projection screen
• WhiteBoardScreen Universal, traditional whiteboard-projection screen
• Elite Prime Vision electronic projection screens
• RAVE Magazine Pre-Show Video 3D Solutions
• RAVE Magazine Show Video Whiteboard-Projection Screen
• RAVE Magazine Show Video AirBright 5D screen and Airflex5D Processor
With so many products in the works, we’ll have even more to discuss the next time we meet. In the mean time, if you have any questions, requests or orders, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Our success as a manufacturer is linked with your success in this channel. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in achieving the success that you have worked so hard to gain.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Elite Screens Inc., USA
For more information about Elite Screens, EPV and Airflex5D products:
Elite Screens Inc. email@example.com
Elite Prime Vision (Dedicated CI & Pro AV Integrator) firstname.lastname@example.org
Airflex5D LLC. sales@Airflex5D.com