Monitored power distribution by Electrorack delivers power to the rack with the added ability to monitor aggregate current (amps), temperature and humidity via internet protocol (IP). The aggregate current draw per power distribution unit is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the power distribution unit (PDU). IP access to the PDU allows the network operations center (NOC) to monitor power usage remotely via the industries most user-friendly web interface. Remote Monitoring features include 10/100 BaseT Ethernet interface for SSL Web, SSH, Telnet, & SNMP control; outlet grouping on different power circuits; console port access to remote servers, routers and network equipment.
- Remotely Monitor Current Draw via IP Access
- IP Access & Security: Web interface, SSL, SSH, Telnet, SNMP or RS-232 access
- User defined thresholds for alarm conditions - current & temp/humidity
- 208V 3 Phase
- IEC Receptacles
- Environmental Monitoring - units support optional external temperature & humidity probes for monitoring via web interface
- UL60950-1 Agency Approvals