Electrorack’s tool-less, snap-in blanking panels are the ideal solution to easily block open rack units in a rack or cabinet - a critical requirement for maximizing efficiency by maintaining separation of hot and cold air. An innovative, patent-pending design allows users to stock one size panel that works in almost any 19” EIA rack or cabinet. The panels accommodate both tapped or 0.375” square hole rails in varying thicknesses from 0.078”, common in server cabinets, up to 0.187” thick, like those typically found in 2-post open EIA racks. Panels are reusable and can quickly be moved from one rack to the next, regardless of rail style. The blanking panels are designed to work with active equipment as well as flat, angled, or curved patch panels. A 1/32” ridge is incorporated into the top and bottom rear edge to seal the gap between panels without creating tolerance builds when using multiple blanking panels. Panels are available in either 1 or 2 rack units and in both black and white to ensure a consistent look in your facility.
- Fits in 0.375" square, tapped or round hole 19" EIA equipment rails
- No field modification required to re-locate between rail styles
- Work on rail thicknesses from 0.074" (typical server rack) - 0.187" (typical open 2-post rack)
- Rear edge ridges on panel help prevent air gaps between panels
- Sold in packs of 10 panels