AV Power Management
-Many AV products require the use of external AC power supply units (PSU) to power their internal electronic circuitry. These external PSUs (wall warts) can pose a major challenge to system designers as they occupy valuable space within AV equipment racks where there are a limited number of AC outlets. Furthermore, some external PSUs are poorly designed and ill-suited for use in high profile applications.
Exceptional Reliability-DVIGear's DVI-7520-PDU Power Distribution Unit is engineered from the ground up for 24/7 mission critical applications. This unit offers an unprecedented level of reliability with an MTBF of greater than 220,000 hours. The DVI-7520-PDU provides +12 VDC power on 8x outputs, each rated for 24 watts. The unit has an overall power reserve of 200 watts. These features allow system designers and facility managers to optimize power management through more efficient use of rack space, which makes this unit an ideal solution for a wide range of professional applications.
Advanced Design-The DVI-7520-PDU is housed in a rugged 1U half-rack mountable enclosure. It accepts AC line voltages auto-ranging from 88-264 VAC and AC line frequencies from 47-63 Hz. All outputs include extensive protection against overload, over-voltage and over-temperature. Versatile and reliable Phoenix connectors allow for universal connections to various products that require +12 VDC power.
- 1U rack-mountable power supply
- Ideal for use with DVIGear's DVI-75xx HDBaseT Extenders
- Universal AC input (88-264 VAC)
- 8x +12VDC outputs on Phoenix connectors
- Provides 2A/24 watts per output, 16.7A/200 watts total output power
- High reliability greater than 220,000 MTBF
- Built-in active PFC function
- High efficiency up to 89%
- Includes protection for overload, over-voltage and over-temperature
- Designed for use in harsh environments
- 3 year parts and labor warranty