DVI-7311 is a low-cost, high performance DVI optical extender capable of transporting high resolution DVI signals up to 500 meters (1640ft). The unit consists of an optical transmitter module that converts the DVI input signals into light pulses for transmission over 4 strands of multi-mode fiber optic cable, and an optical receiver module that converts the light pulses back to a DVI signal for display on a monitor or projector. A programmable memory chip in the transmitter module provides EDID support for any display, thereby eliminating the need for copper cables. These features make the DVI-7311 the ideal solution for all display applications that require flawless DVI signal quality over very long cable runs.
- Supports cable lengths up to 500m (1640ft)
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, and PC resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise
- Low RFI/EMI profile for sensitive applications
- User-programmable EDID memory, eliminates the need for DDC connection
- Detachable optical cables greatly simplify installation and maintenance
- High impact plastic enclosure with black satin finish