The model DVI-3331a is a versatile Converter/Scaler that provides selection of three input signal formats: Component Video, Analog RGB and DVI (or HDMI). The selected input signal is converted to both an analog RGB output and a digital DVI output signal, which allows the unit to function simultaneously as a VGA to DVI and DVI to VGA converter.
The DVI-3331a accepts a wide range of input signal resolutions and supports pixel clock rates up to 165 MHz. Two high performance scaling engines provide user-selectable output resolutions up to 1080p and 1920x1200. The unit is controlled via intuitive on-screen menus, which can be accessed via front panel controls or by an included IR remote control unit. These features make this unit an ideal solution for applications where legacy analog video sources must be integrated into digital HDMI/DVI display systems.
- Key Features:
- Supports HDTV inputs up to 1080p and PC inputs up to 1920x1200 resolution
- User-selectable output resolutions up to 1080p and 1920x1200 / 60Hz
- Supports HDMI/DVI input signals with or without HDCP encryption
- Supports RGB analog, YPbPr and YCbCr Component Video inputs
- Controllable via front panel and IR remote
- Locking DC power connector for added security
- Dual Output Converter, simultaneous analog RGB and digital DVI outputs
- Equipped with 3D Motion-Adaptive De-Interlacing and Digital Noise Reduction
- Supports 3:2 Pull-Down with 2:2 Pull-Down Recovery
- Auto-Power Recovery and Auto-Memory Restore
- Intuitive On-Screen Display menus make setup quick and easy
- Rugged low-profile metal enclosure