Shattering Limitations — DVIGear's HyperLight® Series is a new generation of advanced Active Optical Cables (AOC) that employ cutting edge technology to deliver unprecedented resolution, performance and value. HyperLight cables support DisplayPort 1.4 and provide a wide range of features in a compact, lightweight form-factor. They are fully HDCP 1.4 / 2.2 compliant and support signals with data rates up to 32.4 Gbps. (HBR3). These features enable HyperLight cables to support very high-resolution applications at 4K / 60Hz (4:4:4) with cable lengths up to 100 meters and 8K / 30Hz (4:4:4) up to 50 meters.
Easily Adaptable — HyperLight cables support both DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort connections. The cables are terminated with low profile Mini DisplayPort (mDP) connectors that measure only 8x12 mm. This narrow cross-section makes it very easy to pull these cables through conduit or other tight spaces. An optional Pull Sleeve Kit further simplifies cable pulls. The cables also include two detachable docking connectors that allow them to plug into full-size DisplayPort receptacles. The docking connectors include a locking pin for added security. This functionality enables seamless connections to content servers and use in other high-density applications without any intermediary dongles or adapters.
Easy to Install, Even in Plenum Spaces — HyperLight cables are plenum rated (UL CMP-OF), compact, lightweight, and highly flexible. Constructed using a hybrid design of 4x POF (Polyfluorinated Optical Fiber) and 6x copper wires, they are rugged, yet flexible, with a minimum bend radius of just two millimeters. Their exceptional flexibility makes them an ideal solution for cable routing in tight spaces.
Professional Environments — These cables are designed for use in mission-critical applications where image quality and dependability are paramount. HyperLight cables are engineered from the ground up for superior performance and unfailing reliability with MTBF >150,000 hours. Video signals are transmitted over four optical fibers, which make them immune to interference from environmental noise. The optical transmission path provides a very low RFI / EMI profile, which allows the cables to be installed in sensitive applications with strict security requirements.
- Lightweight, compact, flexible, Plenum-rated Active Optical Cables (AOC)
- Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive applications
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3, HDCP 1.4 / 2.2
- Supports data rates up to 8.1 Gbps / lane or 32.4 Gbps total
- Extends resolutions up to 8K / 30 Hz up to 164 ft. (50 meters)
- Extends resolutions up to 4K / 60Hz up to 328 ft. (100 meters)
- Supports direct connection of Mini DisplayPort products
- Detachable Full-Size DisplayPort docking connectors can be secured with locking pin
- Ultra-low Power Design uses power from the DisplayPort source; no power adapter needed
- Supports bidirectional communications over AUX channel for EDID, HDCP, Link Training, etc.