Shattering Limitations - DVIGear’s HyperLight® Series is a new generation of advanced Active Optical Cables (AOC) that employs cutting edge technology to deliver unprecedented resolution, performance and value. HyperLight DVI cables provide robust features in a rugged yet compact and lightweight form factor. They are fully HDCP 1.4 compliant and support signals with data rates up to 4.95 Gbps. These features enable HyperLight cables to support any Single-Link DVI resolution with cable lengths up to 10m.
Easy to Install, Even in Plenum Spaces - HyperLight cables are plenum-rated (UL CMP-OF), compact, lightweight and highly flexible. Constructed using a hybrid design of 4x POF (Polyfluorinated Optical Fiber) and 6x copper wires, they are rugged, yet flexible, with a minimum bend radius of just two millimeters. To minimize cable diameter, two removable DVI docking connectors may be detached, revealing a connector cross section that measures just 13.9 x 14.2 millimeters. The docking connectors include fixation screws for added security, as do the removable cable pull covers. These features make the cables easy to install even in narrow conduits, as well as in plenum spaces.
Professional Environments - HyperLight cables are designed for use in mission critical applications where image quality and dependability are paramount. The video signals are transmitted over four optical fibers, which make them immune to interference from environmental noise. The optical transmission path provides a very
low RFI/EMI profile, which allows the cables to be installed in sensitive applications with strict security requirements. The cables draw power from the connected DVI source, eliminating the need for an external power supply. HyperLight AOC cables are ideally suited for applications that require ultra-high resolution DVI signals to be extended over long cable runs with flawless image quality.
- Lightweight, compact, flexible, plenum-rated Active Optical Cables (AOC)
- Supports DVI 1.0 and HDCP 1.4
- Supports HDMI using optional adapter cables
- Supports data rates up to 1.65 Gbps/lane or 4.95 Gbps total
- Extends any DVI Single-Link resolution up to 328ft (100m)
- Detachable DVI docking connectors can be secured with fixation screws
- Removable cable pull covers facilitate secure cable pulls
- Powered by the DVI source, no AC power adapter needed
- Supports DDC communications for EDID and HDCP
- Low RFI/EMI profile for sensitive applications
- Quick start guide, 2x Removable cable pull covers