28AWG dual-link DVI-D standard high resolution copper cable support PC resolutions up to 3840x2400 / 60 Hz, support data rates up to 3.30 Gbps. Superior Performance
— DVIGear's Standard Resolution™ (SRD™) Dual-Link DVI cables are engineered for unsurpassed performance and reliability in mission critical applications. These cables are designed to transport high resolution digital Dual-Link DVI signals with bit rates up to 3.30 Gbps. over cable lengths of up to 7.5 meters (24.6 ft.) while maintaining pristine signal / bit integrity.
— Long distance transport of high resolution Dual-Link DVI signals over copper cables must overcome several challenges, such as insertion loss, differential skew and jitter. Insertion loss is caused by cable capacitance, which acts as a low-pass filter, blocking higher frequency signal components from passing. Skew occurs when the differential Dual-Link DVI signals are delayed and become out of phase as they pass over a long cable. Both factors contribute to increased digital jitter, which degrades the performance of the cable. This jitter becomes more severe with higher resolutions and longer cable distances. Conventional cables that support lower resolutions at short distances are often unable to support the data rates required by higher resolutions at longer distances. The resulting video can be disrupted by visual artifacts or may not be visible at all.
— The SRD™ Series Dual-Link DVI Cables are constructed using 28AWG copper wires. This lighter wire gauge provides increased flexibility, which can be advantageous for short-length interconnection cables. At the same time, these cables provide the same high performance signal characteristics as our SHRD™ and HRD™ Series cables. These cables are the ideal solution for applications that demand flawless signal quality at a great price.
- Support PC resolutions up to 3840x2400 / 60 Hz
- Support data rates up to 3.30 Gbps
- Supports both dual-link and single-link DVI formats
- Heavy-duty 28AWG copper wires provide minimal insertion loss
- Lighter wire gauge provides increased flexibility
- Ultra-low Skew guarantees unsurpassed digital fidelity
- Triple shielded for superior noise immunity
- Dual UL Ratings: UL13 (CL2) and UL758 (AWM20276), these cables are in-wall rated
- RoHS compliant (green friendly)
- Gold flash plated connectors