The SD-Mini Rack is the latest addition to the DiGiCo range of high sample rate racks, complementing the SD, SD-Nano and D racks to make a completely flexible remote rack solution for any situation. The SD-Mini is a 4U rack and can accept SD input and output cards be they analogue or digital including AES/EBU, Dante, AES-42, ADAT, HD-SDI and Aviom. Running purely digital the Mini can run up to 32 ins and outs or if it’s all analogue you need then a maximum of 32 ins or outs is possible or any combination in banks of eight (8 in and 24 out for example). The Mini has MADI connectivity as standard with optical as an option . With the ability to multi sample rate to external devices via MADI and also the ability for Gain TrackingTM.
- Flexible and affordable digital I/O
- Compatible and controllable with the full range of DiGiCo consoles and the larger SD and D racks
- Up-to a total of 14 racks on one optical loop, or 28 on a dual loop system
- Easy to see the potential for large corporate events, installations or just expansive stages
- Coupled with the ability for any of the five consoles that can sit on one optical loop being able to address all inputs and individually address output slots on any rack
- Giving any engineer or system designer the flexibility and power they need to make any complex situation easy and intuitive