- Quickly shows you the contents of OTT, transport streams, ATSC 3.0 etc., and lets you explore metadata in great detail.
- Deep decoding of tables and descriptors with user-customizable templates.
- est and validation of equipment with transport-stream output, e.g. multiplexers
- Quality monitoring of transport streams in studios, head ends, etc.
- Combine the StreamXpert with a DTU-245 and a notebook to create a truly portable transport-stream analyzer
- Integrated video, audio and teletext decoder supporting all industry-standard formats including HEVC and Dolby AC4.
StreamXpert comes in two versions:
- Full (-SX) – All StreamXpert functionality;
- Lite (-SL) – Lower-priced version with decoding and basic recording functions only.
The Full version is an essential tool for all digital-TV professionals that need a fully featured stream analyzer. The Lite version serves as a basic transport-stream viewer and recorder.
Upgrading from StreamXpert Lite to the full StreamXpert is easy. Just contact your local distributor or DekTec for a quote for DTC-320-SX StreamXpert.
StreamXpert versions and license variants:
- SX – Standard full StreamXpert license (DTC-320-SX)
- SXDGL – StreamXpert license on a USB dongle (DTC-320-SXDGL)
- NIC – StreamXpert license on a USB dongle for local NICs (DTC-320-NIC)
- SL – StreamXpert Lite (DTC-321-SL)