The CueScript team have carefully designed each part of the CSP10S to create the best professional lightweight prompter system on the market. Boasting a 2000nit 10.4-inch LED screen, it is easy to read even in very bright daylight conditions and features CueScript’s CueLock mounting system for swift setup. The CSP10S is adaptable to all cameras/lenses/shots, which makes it perfect for outside broadcasts (OB’s), jibs and cranes. Designed with a square prompter glass panel to allow for most wide-angle camera shots. But with the incorporated straight reader mount, if the hood isn’t clearing the widest shot required, you can swiftly and very simply remove the hood and convert to a straight reader above the lens. The 10.4-inch LED prompt monitor then provides the finishing touch with intelligent cue lights featured on the front and top of the monitor that are automatically switched to either direction by a built-in motion sensor (accelerometer). So whether horizontal or vertical, the correct integrated cue light is automatically triggered.
- Viewing Angle: 160x160 (80 degrees from center in all directions)
- Back light saver: User selectable timing
- Reverse/Rotation: 4-way picture orientation
- Tilt switch activator - automatically switches when unit is vertical or horizontal
- Autosensing HDMI/DVI/VGA/composite (PAL/NTSC)
- Push-buttons - power, menu, up, down, select, rotate, adjustable brightness