A sleek and stylish sound bar comprising a high-performance conferencing speakerphone and camera in one stunning front-of-room device. Installs cleanly beneath the room display, and interfaces with any computer via USB.
All in one incredible front-of-room device, the Crestron® UC Video Conference Smart Sound Bar & Camera (UC-SB1-CAM) facilitates effortless conferencing without any other microphones, speakers, or camera to install. Mounted on the wall or placed on a credenza beneath the main room display(s), the smart sound bar looks great and sounds even better in any small to medium-sized meeting space.
High-powered stereo speakers, adaptive beamforming microphone, and advanced digital signal processing deliver exceptional full-duplex speakerphone performance with highly intelligible, echo-free voice clarity. A perfect view of the room is achieved through the built-in, high-end conferencing camera featuring HD 1080p video resolution, ultra-wide 150° diagonal field of view, and Genius Framing digital autozoom. Its compact, all-in-one design reduces clutter on the conference table, and even accommodates rooms with no table at all.
USB Speakerphone and Camera
The UC-SB1-CAM comprises a high-performance AEC-enabled speakerphone and camera that are compliant with Microsoft Teams® and Skype® for Business specifications. It is available as part of a complete Crestron Flex UC video conference system kit, model UC-B160-T. It is also available separately for integration with any computer running UC conferencing or web collaboration software, as well as for general presentation of computer-based AV content. A single USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible) connection provides a plug-and-play interface to the computer, or to the Crestron UC Engine as part of a Crestron Flex system.
The UC-SB1-CAM behaves like any USB Audio or USB Video class device, enabling use as a speaker, microphone, and camera for all types of multimedia applications running on a computer. Even if you're not on a call, you can use the smart sound bar to share content with everyone in the room, or make a professional recording of the meeting, with exceptional results.
- A complete conferencing speakerphone and camera solution in one stunning front-of-room device
- Sleek and stylish sound bar design installs cleanly beneath the room display(s) - mounts on the wall or sits on a credenza
- Multicolor status bar - stylishly indicates audio volume, mute, and operational status
- 180° far-field adaptive beamforming microphone array - senses who is speaking and optimizes directionality for clear pickup
- 23ft (7m) microphone pickup range - eliminates any need for tabletop microphones
- High-powered 2-way stereo speakers - produces full, rich, and natural sound quality
- Advanced AEC and DSP technology - affords exceptional full-duplex audio performance with highly-intelligible, echo-free 2-way voice quality
- Built-in Huddly IQ™ camera - a premium conferencing camera fully integrated into the sound bar
- Ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view - captures the entire room
- Genius Framing lossless digital autozoom - automatically detects people and frames them perfectly in the shot
- Full HD 1080p video resolution, precision optics, and advanced video processing - delivers a crystal clear video image
- 3x digital zoom, pan, and tilt - allows manual shot control and presets via software
- People counting - enables room usage analytics via software
- USB 3.0 - provides audio and video connectivity through a single USB interface (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Plug and Play - compatible with major computer OS platforms running any web conferencing software
- Engineered to Microsoft Teams® and Skype® for Business specifications
- Available as part of a complete Crestron Flex UC system for Microsoft Teams
- Analog audio I/O - input and output connections for local source and assistive listening devices
- Integral hinged mounting bracket - simplifies wall mount installation
- Low-power standby - wakes and sleeps automatically to save energy