The Crestron Flex UC-CX100-T-WM system provides a customizable conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays1 and features a 10.1 in. wall mount touch screen (TSW-1070-B-S-T-V) and UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-260-P-T-ASSY).
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-CX100-T-WM system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on-premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
Custom Room Integration
The UC-CX100-T-WM system provides the essential components needed to design a fully custom video conferencing space using your choice of display devices, cameras, speakers, microphones, and other AV equipment. Any Microsoft Teams software compliant USB camera and USB audio conferencing interface (or speakerphone) may be used.
Intuitive User Interface
With a large 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive touch screen display, the Crestron® wall mount touch screen (TSW-1070-B-S-T-V) provides superior conferencing control in meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices. The touch screen also offers optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment.
- Conferencing integration solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device's UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Zoom Rooms platform
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a 10.1 in. touch screen, UC Presentation Transmitter, and UC Bracket Assembly
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium-level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network