The Crestron® RMC4 provides a secure, high-performance, cost-effective control processor and interface for controlling and monitoring for a single display device, a small AV system, lighting and shading, climate control, security, energy management, and many other specialized applications. A small form factor allows the RMC4 to be placed just about anywhere, with the option to attach it to a flat surface or DIN rail using the included mounting bracket. The RMC4 can fit easily behind a video display or above a projector, and provides enough control ports to control the display device along with a screen or lift.
4-Series Control Engine
4-Series™ control systems come equipped with an upgraded multicore CPU, delivering a sizable speed and performance increase compared to all Crestron 3-Series® control processors. The improved performance allows 4-Series control systems to handle the increasing demands of an advanced automated system. Crestron 4-Series delivers a dynamic and secure control system platform capable of managing a room full of disparate technologies.
Reliable networking and IP control afford seamless integration with other systems and devices, with add-on control capability using Crestron touch screens, wireless remotes, and mobile device apps, as well as remote management through Crestron Fusion® software and the Crestron XiO Cloud® service.
Modular Programming Architecture
The RMC4 is designed to run a single program out of the box. The optional modular programming architecture (MPA) add-on allows the RMC4 to run up to ten programs simultaneously.1 Programmers can develop and run independent, device-specific programs, enabling each program to be optimized for a specific function and allowing for changes to be made to one program without affecting the whole system.
- Compact 4-Series™ control system with 1 GB SDRAM and 8 GB flash memory
- Embedded 4-Series multicore CPU processor
- iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ device control app support
- XPanel computer and web based control
- Modular programming architecture (optional)
- Onboard IR/serial, COM, digital input, relay, Cresnet® network, and Ethernet control ports
- USB OTG (On-the-Go) port
- Crestron Fusion® software room monitoring and scheduling
- Crestron XiO Cloud® service provisioning and management
- Enterprise-class network security and authentication
- SNMP V3 remote IT management support
- Native BACnet network/IP support
- Installer setup via software, web browser, or cloud
- IPv6 ready
- Integrates with Apple® HomeKit® technology
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) network power
- Compact, stackable IFE micro form factor
- Surface or DIN rail mountable
- Available rack mount and pole mount options