An advanced HDMI® splitter with capabilities for audio embedding and de-embedding, and management of EDID and HDCP keys.
Do you need to feed two video displays from one HDMI® source, Or, split an HDMI signal between a display and a surround sound processor. Need to break out the HDMI audio signal and convert it to SPDIF or analog, or merge separate digital audio and video sources into one HDMI stream, not a problem - just use the HD-DA-2.
The HD-DA-2 from Crestron® provides a versatile HD AV signal problem solver with high-performance specs and set-and-forget simplicity.
HDMI Signal Splitter
As an HDMI distribution amp, the HD-DA-2 lets you easily share one HDMI signal between two display devices, or split that signal to feed one display and a separate audio processor. Ideal for use with Blu-ray Disc® and multimedia computer sources, the HD-DA-2 supports high-definition video up to 1080p60 with Deep Color and 3D, as well as high-resolution computer signals up to 1920x1200. It also handles high-bitrate 7.1 surround sound audio formats like Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™.
HDMI Audio De-embedder
In addition to its two HDMI outputs, the HD-DA-2 also includes a SPDIF coaxial digital audio output and a stereo analog audio output, allowing the audio signal to be extracted from the HDMI source and converted to feed a legacy audio device. The SPDIF output supports Dolby Digital® or DTS® 5.1 surround sound signals, while the analog output handles stereo 2-channel signals.
HDMI Audio Embedder
The HD-DA-2 also provides SPDIF coaxial and optical digital audio inputs, either of which may be selected as the audio source in place of the incoming HDMI audio signal. This allows any HDMI video signal to be merged with an alternate audio source, effectively letting you generate a new HDMI AV signal containing your choice of audio and video sources. The HDMI input can even accept the signal from a DVI digital video source, allowing separate DVI and SPDIF signals to be merged into one HDMI signal, perfect for integrating an older digital AV source or computer into a modern HDMI based system.
1-to-4 Audio Distribution
All of the outputs on the HD-DA-2 can be used simultaneously to feed up to four separate devices.
- Provides a high-performance one in, two out HDMI® signal splitter
- Enables de-embedding analog and SPDIF audio signals from the HDMI source
- Enables embedding SPDIF audio (coax or optical) onto the HDMI outputs
- Allows merging DVI and SPDIF audio sources into one HDMI signal
- Supports HD 1080p w/Deep Color, 3D, and 7.1 linear PCM or high-bitrate encoded audio
- Compatible with DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort
- Allows versatile configuration of EDID and HDCP key handling
- Includes HDMI signal and HDCP status indicators
- No programming or control system required
- Ideal for portable or fixed installation use