Crestron Mercury is a remarkable tabletop console device engineered to provide a superior conferencing and collaboration experience for enterprise and SMB applications. It is available in multiple forms, including models for “Open UC” audio or video conferencing applications, as well as models dedicated for use with the Microsoft Teams® IC platform as part of a complete Crestron Flex UC solution. In any huddle space, meeting room, or executive office, Crestron Mercury delivers a distinctively simple and consistent user experience in all the places people work and meet.
Built on the IoT cloud based XiO Cloud™ platform, Crestron Mercury empowers IT administrators and AV integrators to deploy, manage, monitor, and evolve thousands of networked UC devices simply, quickly, and securely all from a single dashboard. By standardizing on Crestron Mercury, any organization can realize a more productive and stress-free workplace through greater acceptance and utilization of UC technology that’s truly easy to use.
Microsoft Teams® Intelligent Communications
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365 software, engaging people and bringing them together through messaging, voice over IP, online meetings, conferencing, content sharing, and collaboration.
The CCS-UC-1-T provides a native Microsoft Teams IC audio conferencing experience for any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams deployment.
As part of a complete Crestron Flex system, the CCS-UC-1-T-V provides a native Microsoft Teams IC video conferencing experience, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams deployment, on-premises Skype for Business, or a hybrid of the two.
Through one amazing tabletop device, Crestron Mercury facilitates effortless audio or video conferencing and control, with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins through a feature-rich touch screen UX familiar to users of Microsoft Teams and Office 365 software. Onboard calendaring and corporate directory access provide knowledge workers with the tools they need to work smart and efficiently.
- The ultimate tabletop conferencing solution for any UC platform
- Multiple models available with application-specific functionality
- Dedicated models for Microsoft Teams® audio and video conferencing applications
- Each model sold exclusively as part of a complete Crestron Mercury®, Crestron Flex, or Zoom Rooms™ system kit
- Present, call, conference and collaborate - all through one amazing tabletop device
- Simple, intuitive touch screen UX - provides a consistent user experience in every room
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron® XiO Cloud™
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Exceptional full-duplex audio performance
- Extremely natural 2-way wideband voice quality
- Integrated 360° quad microphone array
- High-powered full-range speaker
- Limes Audio TrueVoice® AEC technology
- High-visibility mic mute indication
- Available add-on mic pods for extra coverage
- 7” (178 mm) HD color touch screen
- Optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats and other equipment
- Active Directory® authentication and corporate directory access
- Microsoft® Exchange and Office 365® integration
- Onscreen calendaring and meeting management
- Built-in PIR occupancy detector wakes the device and reports to Crestron Fusion
- Persistent occupancy awareness combining motion and voice detection
- IoT cloud based provisioning and management
- Web browser configuration
- Enterprise-grade security
- PoE+ or AC line powered
- Power management and scheduling
- Optional 180° swivel mount kit available