USB 3.1 Type C-Male to DisplayPort-Male Cable, Distances up to 10', Non-Plenum
- USB C-Male to DisplayPort-Male
- Connecting USB Type C to a DisplayPort display
- Support USB 3.1 (G2) communication and features
- Support DisplayPort resolution up to 2160p@60Hz (4K-18G)
- Durable, molded connectors
Why Use This Product?
USB-C: Show content on a DisplayPort capable display using a USB-C device with this simple cost-effective cable.
Cost: This Covid cable offers a cost-effective cable choice while still supporting high resolution.
DisplayPort Advantage: DisplayPort cables can offer a higher bit rate over other digital cables and they come standard with lockable connectors.
The USB-C to DisplayPort cables are to be used connect a USB-C enabled device to a DisplayPort display.