Comprehensive's CHE-HDF18G01 HDMI over fiber extender supports 18G and can extend HDMI signals up to 3300ft to a compatible display. The kit is designed to convert a full HDMI signal to a fiber signal which can be conveniently transmitted over 3300ft using single mode fiber cable or 1000ft over multi-mode fiber cable. This product works with any compatible HDMI device and supports resolution up to 4K Ultra HD. The kit also includes two IR receivers and two transmitters, allowing for bi-directional infrared control of a connected HDMI source and display, and supports RS232 control signal.
Comprehensive's CHE-HDF18G01 HDMI over fiber extender is perfect for lecture halls, retail sales displays, and anywhere in between. All components are RoHS Compliant and come with a 3 Year Warranty.
- Supports High Definition resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz(YUV:444),4K2K@30Hz,1080P@120Hz, and 1080P 3D@60Hz
- Supports video transmission up to 3300ft over single-mode fiber cable
- Supports video transmission up to 1000ft over multi-mode fiber cable
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Supports Bi-directional wideband IR control, RS-232
- Compact design for an easy and flexible installation
- Kit includes Transmitter and Receiver
- RoHS Certified
- 3 Year Warranty