TThe OGCP-9000/CC offers instantly available, simplified card control using individual control knobs that act just like level controls or selector switches. Each control setting is displayed on the adjacent display. The OGCP-9000/CC is especially suited for the 9064 and 9084 Color Corrector cards, and the Fusion3G® +COLOR option, with controls and displays specifically designed for RGB color management.
Communication with the openGear® frame occurs over the optimized high-speed openGear Ethernet control protocol, allowing lightning-fast access. The OGCP-9000/CC offers instantaneous, real-time adjustments, so operators can manipulate on-air signals with confidence
and precision. Rotary controls allow direct access to gain, gamma, and black for each of the RGB channels, in addition to YCbCr proc controls.
An easy to use keypad enables intuitive access with minimal submenus. For any card, only one level of submenus to access all of its functions. Station engineers can configure the panel to restrict availability of specific cards and parameters for operation. Configuration is done through
a simple web interface, where configurations can be exported, backed up, and re-imported easily. The OGCP-9000/CC works seamlessly with DashBoard™ control software. Any changes made with either system are instantly reflected on the other.
The control panel is optimized for both bright and low light environments. A large format, super-bright, wide-angle color LCD screen shows
sharp and clear text; operators can select either a white or black background. Other features include a fully backlit keypad and user-adjustable LED back light.
- Designed for Color Correctors but functional for all Cobalt cards
- Real time adjustments, excellent for on-air manipulation
- No deep submenus, all parameters can be accessed quickly
- Completely configurable with password protected web interface
- Save and restore panel configuration with web interface and USB drive
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet TCP/IP connection
- Optimized for bright and low light environments
- Seamless integration with DashBoard™ remote control software
- Rugged 2U rack mounted chassis
- Five year warranty