The BBG-1070-QS 3G/HD/SD-SDI/CVBS modular quint-split multi-image display processor integrates five discrete 3G/HD/SD-SDI or CVBS inputs onto a single 3G/HD/SD-SDI quint-split output, with each input image being flexibly inserted into the output image area.
Fully-flexible layouts using one-button templates or custom layouts using easy to use sizing/positioning custom controls. Custom layouts can be saved to user presets. A master output up-down-cross convert scaler provides scale-to HD/SD or 3G SDI formats for the combined multiviewer output. Advanced graphics such as user identify text, PiP input video format, audio meter bars, tally/UMD, reticules, and timecode can be burned into any PiP with full user attributes control. User-configurable Quality Check allows subjective criteria such as black/frozen frame or audio silence events to propagate an on-screen alarm/alert to the output image (such as alert text burn-in or border alert highlighting). Each PiP input is provided its own independent timing alignment controls with lock to reference, allowing asynchronous inputs to be directly accommodated. An HDMI output (with audio embedding) allows direct feed to a monitor.
The compact 1/3-rack size of the BBG-1070-QS allows 3 units to be installed in a 1RU space (an optional mounting tray is available that provides secure mounting of the units to a standard 19” frame). GPIO allows direct input routing control and status monitoring. DashBoard™ remote control allows easy centralized control and monitoring access.
- Scalable PiP solution in a compact standalone form factor
- Supports asynchronous video inputs
- Easy to configure PiP sizing and borders. Advanced graphics include audio meters, character burn, and reticules. PiP sizing/splits using one-button templates or easy-to-use, intuitive web GUI controls. Custom settings can be saved to user presets.
- Fully flexible input compatibility – mixed formats on inputs can be automatically sized and outputted in a combined output scaled to desired broadcast SD/HD/3G output format. Each input automatically detects and sets up for SDI or CVBS input. Per-PiP inde
- Per-PIP audio meter, tally, user text, and timecode overlays
- GPI, Ethernet, and serial tally inputs provide dual, per-PiP tally indicators
- User quality criteria (such as frozen/ black frame) alert/alarms can be propagated to output image with alarm text and border highlighting
- Audio routing directs selected PiP audio to combined-stream outputs. Audio downmixing also provided.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI with audio embed outputs
- Web-based user interface/remote control as well as front-panel pushbutton menu-based local control with LCD status/net ID
- Compact footprint – up to 3 units in a 1RU space. Optional tray provides secure captive-fastener mounting of 3 units in a 1RU tray.
- Redundant power supply option
- Five year warranty