The Cobalt® BBG-1023-DSK-LG 3G/HD/SD-SDI standalone downstream keyer with dual key/fill paths and logo insertion provides flexible SDI downstream keying and logo insertion. The single program video input can be directed to either or both of two key/fill/logo insertion paths, allowing changing from one key/fill/insertion scheme to another in an instant. The BBG-1023-DSK-LG can also store up to four logo graphic files which can be flexibly inserted into either key/fill path. Two key/fill paths can be outputted simultaneously, with each path using uniquely different key/fill and logo insertions as desired.
The BBG-1023-DSK-LG is a perfect solution for flexible multi-market program branding and keyed character generator crawl insertion.
The BBG-1023-DSK-LG can be remote-controlled using DashBoard™. GPIO allows direct input routing control and status monitoring.
The compact standalone form factor allows desktop usage, as well as the 1/3-rack size of the BBG-1023-DSK-LG allowing 3 units to be installed in a 1RU space (an optional mounting tray is available that provides secure mounting of the units to a standard 19” frame).
- Dual independent key/fill engines and two processing paths allow changing from one key/fill/insertion scheme to another in an instant
- On-card memory stores logo/ID bug graphic files, with independent logo insertion on each key/fill path
- Supports 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs as program and key/fill
- Convenient HDMI Preview Output allows preview of path 1 or path 2 outputs
- Remote control/monitoring via DashBoard™ software, OGCP-9000 remote control panel or Web Browser user interface
- Redundant power supply option
- Compact footprint - up to 3 units in a 1RU space, optional tray provides secure captive-fastener mounting of 3 units in a 1RU tray