The all-new Cobalt® 9978-ANC-MON 3G/HD/SD-SDI Ancillary Data Monitoring Probe with Multiple-Protocol Data Payload SDI/HDMI Display and Fault Detection/Forwarding provides an easy to use, economical solution that offers comprehensive ancillary data monitoring/”probing” to validate and ensure expected presence and handling of ancillary data in SDI streams.
Unlike expensive and hard to use waveform monitors or typical test systems, the 9978-ANC-MON is an economical openGear®-based solution that monitors and shows status in “plain language” on-screen overlays. The 9978-ANC-MON user interface is designed from the ground up to be used by everyday operations personnel and not just engineers. The status burn-in overlay is available on the card SDI output as well as a convenience HDMI output that can be directly connected to a wall monitor. In addition to its user interface, the 9978-ANC-MON can integrate with automation systems via its serial, GPIO, IP and SNMP interfaces.
- Easy to use, economical, space-saving solution for comprehensive ancillary data monitoring/”probing”
- “Plain language” easy to understand status burn-in overlay displayed along with program video makes status monitoring easy. HDMI output allows use with standard consumer monitor panels.
- Quality Check provides immediate alert status for quality issues such as black/frozen frame or audio silence. Threshold and hold-off are user configurable.
- On-screen presence/absence of selected DID/SDIDs
- Fully flexible and configurable with user presets to simplify setup
- Flexible options allow extra monitoring capabilities such as SCTE 104, AFD, and 608-XDS monitoring and payload interpret
- Full status forwarding to automated systems using serial, GPIO, IP, and SNMP interfaces
- Audio level bars display
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts per card
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels
- Five year warranty