The Cobalt® 9971-MV18-4K 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD 18-Input Expandable UHD Multiviewer is part of Cobalt’s next generation of advanced UHD high-capacity channel multiviewers for the openGear® platform. Full-flexibility design accommodates 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI and UHD1 3840x2160 Square DIvision (SDQS) or Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) quad 3G-SDI based formats as I/O, and can output ST 2082 12G-SDI for single-wire 4K transport. Using 12G-SDI “single-wire” inputs, up to 18 discrete PiP images can be supported. With both 12G-SDI and quad 3G-SDI inputs, the 9971-MV18-4K can downconvert 12G and quad UHD. The 9971-MV18-4K provides up to two HDMI 2.0 outputs for economical 4K video monitoring.
- High-density openGear comprehensive UHD multiviewer solution
- Allows easy, real-time “on the fly” custom layout changes without needing setup or layout programs
- Supports Square Division (SDQS) and Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) quad UHD formats
- Easy to configure PiP sizing and borders
- DashBoard Output Preview function provides display of regularly-sampled screen captures in the device DashBoard page.
- Cascading Mode and QuickSet grid definer offers expanded multiviewer functions using multiple cascaded (daisy-chained) 9971-MV18 cards (up to 64:1). Two cards can provide a 35:1 multiviewer, with just 4 cards providing a 64:1 multiviewer.
- Full embedded audio processing with user delay offset
- UHD 3840x2160 output raster support
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software, OGCP-9000 remote control panels, integrated HTML5 web interface, SNMP, or Cobalt’s RESTful-based Reflex protocol