The Cobalt® 9970-QS-MC 3G/HD/SD-SDI/CVBS Expandable Master Control Multiviewer integrates five discrete 3G/HD/SD-SDI or CVBS inputs onto a single 3G/HD/SD-SDI quint-split output, with each image being flexibly inserted into the output image area.
Based on our award-winning 9970-QS, the 9970-QS-MC is specifically designed for master control applications by providing layout optimization that saves space, and easily implemented QC screening of master control ingest.
- Scalable openGear® multiviewer master control solution. Card-based form factor provides high density, space-saving economical integration.
- 9x16 “portrait” layout mode allows monitor “on-end” orientation to save wall-width space in master control environments
- Easy, real-time “on the fly” custom layout changes without needing setup compiler or layout programs
- Quality events (such as missing video, frozen/black frame, or audio silence) alert/alarms can be propagated to individual per-PIP GPO (Input A only)
- Easy to configure PIP sizing and borders. Custom settings can be saved to user presets.
- Cascading Mode and QuickSet grid definer offers easy to set up scalable multiviewer functions (up to 64:1) using multiple cascaded (daisy-chained) 9970-QS-MC cards. Two cards can provide an 8:1 multiviewer, with up to 16 cards providing a 64:1 multiviewer
- Per-PIP audio meter, tally, user text, and timecode overlays
- DashBoard Output Preview function provides display of regularly-sampled screen captures in the card DashBoard page. Provides remote-access program video content/presence and multiviewer layout confidence monitoring via the card’s DashBoard display without
- Audio routing directs selected PIP audio to combined-stream outputs. Audio downmixing also provided.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI 2x DA and HDMI with audio embed outputs
- Fully flexible input compatibility – mixed formats on inputs can be automatically sized and outputted in a combined output scaled to desired broadcast SD/HD/3G output format.
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts per card
- DashBoard™ remote control status monitoring and setup/control