The all-new Cobalt® 9922-2FS 3G/HD/SD-SDI Dual-Channel Framesync with Audio/Video Processing, AES/Analog Audio Embedding/De-Embedding and CVBS I/O offers two independent signal paths of framesync / audio embedding and de-embedding on a single open-Gear® card. Using our HPF-9000 20-slot frame, this provides up to 40 channels of processing in a single frame. The 9922-2FS represents a whole new level of openGear packaging density!.
Advanced framesync features include per-channel audio delay, audio/video offset, and output rate conversion to and from 23.98/29.97/29.94 to 24/30/60 frame rates. Frame sync can select from multiple reference inputs, with failover to alternate selected sources.
Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with program video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair. Bulk and per-channel audio delay controls easily address lip-sync issues.
A convenient input crosspoint with RP168 clean switching can select from up to four SDI inputs to be applied to either of the card’s two processing paths. The input crosspoint allows manual selection of input via remote control or GPIO, or failover to alternate inputs on loss of input conditions. For each path, two discrete character burn strings can be inserted on output video, with each string inserted as static text and/or insert only upon LOS. Moving-box insertion can be enabled to serve as a dynamic raster confidence check even when the input video image is static. Included standard is closed captioning absence/presence detection that allows CEA 608/708 and line 21 SD CC absence or presence to be detected.
Option +TTS provides high-quality Text-To-Speech synthesis, directly converting EAS text to digital audio speech with no baseband signal breakouts or add-ons. It interfaces with industry standard Windows Share folder systems to receive non-proprietary text, XML, or similar plain text files, and converts and inserts realistic human-voice audio into user-configured audio channels.
With option +ANC, the 9902-UDX offers full VANC/HANC ancillary data packet de-embedding and embedding for 3G/HD/SD-SDI streams. The easy to use interface allows direct access to DID and SDID locations to extract or insert user data such as camera PTZ, SCTE 104, closed-captioning read/insert, GPI/GPO via ANC, or other specialized user payloads. Data can be extracted and
- Two independent processing paths per card – 20 channels of processing in only 10 slots
- Multi-input RP168 clean switch, with manual selection or GPI controlled input selection. Path inputs can also be sourced from opposite path output with no external patching.
- Auto-Changeover can be set to invoke failover for basic input loss
- Quality Check option (+QC) provides alert actions on criteria such as black/frozen frame, audio silence, and closed-captioning absence
- Moving-box insertion serves as a dynamic raster confidence check even in cases where the input video image is static
- Framesync with full H/V offset and manual/LOS video pattern generator
- Per-path dual independent burn-in text string insertion allows condition-based insertion (such as basic ID text for valid input and different text message for failover conditions)
- Option +TTS provides Text-To-Speech synthesis, directly converting EAS text to high-quality digital audio speech with no baseband signal breakouts or add-on units
- Option +ANC adds full user VANC/HANC packet insertion/extraction access to DID/SDID ancillary data such as camera PTZ, SCTE 104, closed captioning, and other specialized user payloads
- Multi-mode setup includes Bridge mode (card internal path with bypass bridging) or Insert/Extract modes for insert/extract to or from IP/serial external interfaces
- Timecode processing can prioritize, filter for, and convert between specific SMPTE embedded-video or audio LTC, with output/burn-in timecode using selected format
- Advanced audio processing allows routing, gain, delay, and flexible mixing as standard features
- Full audio crosspoint with delay control and 5.1-to-stereo downmix available for all audio outputs
- CVBS analog video I/O and analog/AES embed / de-embed with 4-line Adaptive Comb Filter
- Video options include color correction and keying
- Pattern generator for each channel can provide raster/test pattern and patterns for LOS failover insertion
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts per card
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels
- Five year warranty