The Cobalt® 9902-UDX-DSP-CI channel integrator provides a comprehensive signal conversion and processing feature set designed to condition ingest analog and digital audio and video signals to meet comprehensive output requirements.
The 9902-UDX-DSP-CI channel integrator provides a powerful, high-density 3G/HD/SD-SDI/CVBS up/down/cross converter-frame sync and embedder/de-embedder platform.
Along with the extensive list of features and options, the 9902-UDX-DSP-CI offers comprehensive high-quality standards conversion utilizing Cobalt’s linear frame rate conversion to convert between virtually any SD/HD/3G format – 25/50, 29.97/30/59.94/60, and 23.98/24 (both film and PsF) from 525/625i to 1080p and anything in-between – with conversion to and from NTSC and PAL available for all input and output formats (see Diagrams for full conversion matrix). This broad flexibility makes the 9902-UDX-DSP-CI perfect for international signal aggregators and distributors in the Cable, DBS, and OTT markets.
Designed to address these evolving needs in the densest foot print possible, the 9902-UDX-DSP-CI Channel Integrator provides the signal conversion and processing tool set needed to conform analog and digital audio and video signals and their associated metadata to meet sophisticated channel delivery requirements. Flexibility and advanced video processing including broadcast quality Up/Down/Cross conversion with Noise Reduction and Detail Enhancement makes the 9902-UDX-DSP-CI perfect for rentals and international signal aggregators and distributors in all markets.
- High-density openGear comprehensive integration solution
- Optionally accepts SMPTE resolution and frame rate signals via HDMI allowing for computer and consumer A/V sources to be ingested
- Frame Sync synchronizes to external reference and provides audio/video offsets as desired
- Supports SNMP and Cobalt’s Reflex (JSON) protocols
- User static or AFD-driven Up/Down/Cross conversion as required
- Noise reduction and detail enhancement provide image quality optimization
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels